Sorry I wrote this, Has received Tecnical drawing showing the filters is OK

• Hello,

This is the story abort poor service and obvious contempt from Motointergrator.de a German firm.
    I bought 8 oil filters from this firm, through ebay.de but when the items arrived they looked somehow defect. After a further investigation they proved to be totlally useless due to a filter insert with two closed ends, and no holes for the oil to pass into and through the filters. The oil will then go in and pass out the top of the cartridge without being cleaned at all. I contacted the firm, but they seem totally uninterested in my problem, just wanted me to return the garbage, so he could sell them to another sleepwalker who dont take these matters so seriously as I.
    If this Motointergrator firm has been informed aborut these factory reject, being in their inventory and dont care at all about the implications that this will have for the buyers, I will have to warn anyone from buying parts from a place like this. This firm simply dont seem to mind, when thousand of people destroy their engines as long as they are able so sell the defect filters in their inventory. What a bunch of gentlemen we have here….. Please se the enclosed Pictures and tell me how such a filter could work at all….. When the oil cant get trhough the internal filter elements. …I really wonder why, and how such crap can go all the way and end up in peoples cars. PLEASE PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS FIRM IN GERMANY it looks like they buy their stuff from guys collecting defect production parts in the bin, behind the factories .

Update

Contacted Motointegrator.de and got an answer from a Dirk Sattier

We later agreed on that a return of the filters was not necessary if I destroyed the filters, and the firm got some Pictures and a video of the mess, but after Dirk got the Pictures he refused to make the promissed refund….. I hope you all se what a funny man this guy is….

I have the e-mail communication to prove this, and anyone can get it if requested !

Leif Nielsen
    Denmark