Schutzfolie fuer Motorhaube

• Vor ein paar Wochen hat sich jemand nach Schutzfolien fuer die Motorhaube erkundigt. Ich habe Folgendes im amerikanischen T4 Forum gefunden.

I purchased the Perfect Fit bra before I picked up my EVC based on a recommendation from a list member. It was a front end saver! Ten minutes after I left the dealer, a truck threw a rock into my front end. Based
    on the sound it made, I would have had a major chip without the bra! The bra fits well (almost perfect), includes the holes for all of the vents, and looks stylish on the front end. Of all the bras I've used on various vehicles over the years, this is THE BEST! And at $84.00 + shipping, it's a steal! One warning, the instructions aren't very clear.
    Allow yourself at least 30-45 minutes to install it the first time, and definately do it on a hot day or in a very warm garage! The 3M alternative- I asked the dealer how much it would have been to do the 3M Clear Protection Film on the front. They quoted me $150.00 and told me that it would only cover about 50-60% of what a bra covered! The other thing with the 3M film is that it doesn't wrap around the edges of the various surfaces. They have to stop it just short of the edge. And a danger with the film - they install it like window films. ie: they cut it with razor blades right on the surface of the vehicle! Even being careful, the chance of cutting through the paint is high!

Deshalb bevorzugt dieser glueckliche T4 Besitzer den Busenhaltern fuer seinen Liebling.
    Billy-Bob