HELP!! Standheizung needed!!!!!

• Hi, sorry to write in english. i cannot do it in german. I am coming to germany in short and i want to get a second hand stationary heater (standheizung) for my VW transporter. Do you know any place i could try? Some place to get cheap second hand parts? I am driving from Sapin and I want to get it before i go to Poland.
    Thanks in advance,

Miquel

• <center>http://mitglied.lycos.de/mcclain/T4/d4w_sc_komplett.jpg</center>

>Hi, sorry to write in english. i cannot do it in german. I am coming to germany in short and i want to get a second hand stationary heater (standheizung) for my VW transporter. Do you know any place i could try? Some place to get cheap second hand parts? I am driving from Sapin and I want to get it before i go to Poland.
    >Thanks in advance,
    >Miquel

Hi Miquel!

I have got a Eberpächer D4W SC stationary heater for sale. It's second hand part, with complete installation kit. All parts that you see on the picture are included.
    If you are interested, please send me a email to: rotgruenblind at gmx dot de

best regards

Jörg

• Just some added info:

the one he is offering is for a diesel powered Transporter. If you, Miquel, have a gasoline powered one, you might want to look for it somewhere else. Furthermore, try to find out which one it is you need (use google on the web or this forum) and then look for it in ebay.

Cheers,

Simon