Can I post in English Here

• German kids get englisch at the 4. class in groundschool. I think,most people will understand you.

• >German kids get englisch at the 4. class in groundschool.<

rofl, sorry
    Sure, you can post your questions in english,
    btw, a perfect germanism, Grundschule = Groundschool, what he means is primary school :)

• >German kids get englisch at the 4. class in groundschool. I think,most people will understand you.

he'd like to say "primary" school.
    weil, des is kei' erd- oder bodenschul' !

viele Grüsse aus Hessen!

• >>German kids get englisch at the 4. class in groundschool.<
    >rofl, sorry
    >Sure, you can post your questions in english,
    >btw, a perfect germanism, Grundschule = Groundschool, what he means is primary school :)

Schlaumeier: erstens ist man in England nicht so blöd, Groundschool nicht zu verstehen, zweitens wird eure Verbesserei nicht dazu führen, das Leute mit weniger guten Englischkenntnissen auf Fragen in Englisch antworten werden.

• >>>German kids get englisch at the 4. class in groundschool.<
    >>rofl, sorry
    >>Sure, you can post your questions in english,
    >>btw, a perfect germanism, Grundschule = Groundschool, what he means is primary school :)
    >
    >Schlaumeier: erstens ist man in England nicht so blöd, Groundschool nicht zu verstehen, zweitens wird eure Verbesserei nicht dazu führen, das Leute mit weniger guten Englischkenntnissen auf Fragen in Englisch antworten werden.

und drittens ist das doch SCHEISSEGAL! Haubsache, mann västedd sisch, oda?

• >Is it ok ?

Sure you can, no problems, welcome! Good to read you here!
    But what happens if we post in an english newsgroup in german?

Was Mr. Desmond just expressing the common opinion of your countrymates?
    Why's that?

• >>>>German kids get englisch at the 4. class in groundschool.<
    >>>rofl, sorry
    >>>Sure, you can post your questions in english,
    >>>btw, a perfect germanism, Grundschule = Groundschool, what he means is primary school :)
    We dont even get the chance to learn any language until age 11 years
    except in a very few forward looking schools. My school did not offer
    german as a choice (and I wasnt very good at french either!) so please be
    careful with me as I need to rely on google to translate any german repleies!

PS I am actually Welsh not english!

Alun

• Meine Güte, dass ihr immer alles so ernst nehmen müsst, am besten ich entschuldige mich noch, was? *kopfschüttel*

• >I didn't expect to read such a bullshit here

True, me neither. But it's the same bullshit in german and english! Not very many people in Germany know about the differences between England and Wales. Just like not very many people in Wales know about the differences between the different provinces in Germany e.g. Bavaria and Lower Saxony.

So why don't you just post your question (in english) and we try to answer it?

Greetz, Nordlicht

http://www.boesenberg.de

• >>I didn't expect to read such a bullshit here
    >True, me neither. But it's the same bullshit in german and english! Not very many people in Germany know about the differences between England and Wales. Just like not very many people in Wales know about the differences between the different provinces in Germany e.g. Bavaria and Lower Saxony.
    >So why don't you just post your question (in english) and we try to answer it?
    >Greetz, Nordlicht

• >So why don't you just post your question (in english) and we try to answer it?
    >Greetz, Nordlicht

Hi, I did post in another thread and have found what I need by reading and google translate. I have a T5 128Kw Tip on order from my dealer in Cardiff. The commence of build keeps moving later :( But having read a lot here I have discovered that we are all having to wait and some you you have been waiting since Dec 03 !
    Thanks all for your responses.
    Also you would be suprised that in a country like Wales we know quite a lot about other small areas that get put together. I guess we are all european now which I think is good. We can to germany to buy our caravan in Munchengladbach. That was my first experience of the Country and People and this was all good.
    The people and staff we far more helpful and polite that here in the UK !

Alun