Best German site for parts for T4 Multivan

• Hi all, sorry I am writing in English,

Ich wurde suchen ein bissien ins Deutsch Schrieben!

Was ist das beste Website fur teile zu bestellen?

Sorry I know its bad! I want to order parts online for my T4 Multivan as its not so easy buying everything for a 1992 benziner Multivan,

Would they deliver to Ireland?#

Vielen Dank und es tut mir leid das ich hab nicht genug Deutsch.

Tschuss,

Ps Ich hoffe das est geht besser fur mich wenn ich mehr Deutsch lesen und Schrieben hier!!!!

You can answer in English if you like

• Vielen Dank Jorg.

Es ist ein 92 baujahr, ich weise est nicht ob die verkaufen teile fur ein 92 oder nicht?

Sorry im trying to write in German!

Ich bin sicher das er hatte die falsche teile benutzed fur mein bus, ich denke es war fur ein golf oder so! aber jetz ist der Fuel Gauge immer auf full.

I had the fuel pump changed and it works great but now the fuel gauge is always on full???

• Hi Irishguy,
    I also had trouble with my fuel pump and didn´t accept the price of VW. I baught a spare pump from ebay without the housing and looked in the T4-Wiki. The thing was repired in 2 evenings (3-4 houres) and costed only 30 Euros.... At any trouble: Look the T4 Wiki and ask here. You save so much time and money.
    In your case: You paid (a lot) for a correctly working pump/level-meter go back to the garage until it works and insist on a correct repair.