• Hallo T4 forum,
    Tut mir Leid mein Deutsch ist nicht gut. Kannst ich schrieb im English fur besser verstehe,bitte ?
    I hope it's ok. I am writing to you from Northampton (U.K) as I need a little help to find something for my T4.
    I search for a Head complete for my 2.4d (1995) VW Transporter T4 with Engine Code;AAB. I only search for the head because the bottom half of Engine is ok.
    I have come to here as I speak a very little Deutsch and have been to your Country wit my Auto a few time's.
    Ich kann giben geld wit Paypal fur eine gut Head ..
    ..but must be a good price ;)
    Here in England I have great difficulty to find such item in good condition. im freundschaft jack

• Ich verstehe Postage fur U.K ist gross,*but* jetzt ist richtig fur mich finden einer gute motor und ich komme hier wit mein mail fur kooken hilfe du finden. ps: Tut mir leid,ich lernen fur besser wit mein Deutsch.

• Hi Jack,

its OK to write in English :ok:

Did you seen the new Head complete in the German ebay?

Klick

So long, Uwe

Carvelle LR mit 2 Schiebetüren 111kw AHY + Box Vernünftige Leute fahren mit dem Bus zur Arbeit T2 Bj. '72 mit Umbau auf 1,7 Liter Doppelversager T4 MV Allstar TD Bj. '95 mit ABL T4 MV Topstar TDI ACV Bj. '98 T4 Caravelle TDI ACV Bj. '98

• Danke Uwe, Und viel dank fur verstehen mein English. I should speak Deutsch besser as I have such a Like for your Country and Language. But as a Typisch Englander I am not so good with other languages :weg:
    I saw these recon' head's as they are in the U.K also but to be honest at the price they are and then with item's like new water-pump etc and fitment of Engine top etc I could find complete different auto.
    My T4 is now 14jahr alt and I have to think "is it worth to spend maybe EU1000 on it" because when time come to sell it will only ever be 14 jahr Auto and will only get the price for this age Auto.
    I have come to your forum in the hope that maybe one of your member's as one in the garage that they wish to sell. As strange as it sound's to come to a Deutsch Forum for T4 from the usual English T4 Forum that I visit is that in the last 5/6 week's I have not and cannot find a Good Head that is ready to Fit and Run here in England.
    I hope you can understand me. im freundlich grussen jack