How much for a T4 Multivan?

• Finally I have decided to sell my car. This is a 2002 Multivan Westfalia 2,5 TDI (Nordic model) and done 421,000 km. Timing belt has been changed by VW at 389,000 km in 2019. Complete clutch replaced at 355,000 km. The engine has never been opened. The undercarriage is competely without rust and been treated regularly with Fluid Film. You can see the interior on my Instagram page: Indian2003
    The car has a pop top. There are some minor cosmetic rust spots on the seam but this has been oiled to stop further rusting. Car has always started first time even down to -25 degrees and parked outside in Norway. Some starting videos in youtube.
    1. Full leather interior, door cards and quarter panels
    2. 5 KW Eberspächer parking heater with remote control
    3. D2 Eberspächer air heater
    3. 99A Lithium leisure battery with bluetooth
    4. Fiamma F45 awning.
    5. Westfalia tow hook.
    6. AC
    7. Ferrita stainless steel exhaust
    8. 4 summer and 4 winter powder coated alloy wheels. Tyres almost brand new Nokians
    9. Votronic DC-Dc charger
    10. K&N air filter
    11. Sink with water tank and cupboard for clothes
    12. Scangauge
    13. Vision X LED driving lamps and relay kit for the main headlamps
    14. Sachs HD shock absorbers
    15. 120A alternator
    16. Bochum drain plug.
    17. Lokari inner fenders
    This is not a sales post but just to see how much the car is worth. I will sell to someone who will look after the car and use it. I am going electric and feel that I dont use the car enough. Besides, I am getting too old. All replacement parts used have been OEM parts. I have never tried to save money when buying spare parts. No no-name Chinese junk on this car.
    The colour is Dragon Green and been run on Castrol Edge 5W40 changed every 15,000 km without fail. Gearbox with long 5th gear is run on Castrol Syntrans.

• Hej Indian,

depends on which market you want to sell it.

On a german car-/marketplace it’s perhaps more worth than 20.-25t€ - if it’s in good condition.

Do you have some pictures that shows the neuralgic patches/parts and the whole car?

Regards,

Flo