Preise

• Hi All

Norway need your help ;)

I´m going to Germany next month, and I want to buy a cd player for my T4. i have a beta radio and want the original cd-player..

Can you guys help me by telling me the prices at VW for the single cd-player, the 6 cd player in cockpit and the 6 cd player under the seat??

Which one is the best? and is it possible to place the single-cd player in the glove compartment/or under the dashboard as my t4 has no ekstra DIN-place?

Hope you guys can helt my - especially with the prices at VW

Thanks a lot..

Svenn

PS. Ich verstehe deutch aber ich screibe es nicht so gut.. So es it okay mir in deutch zu antworten :)

• Hej!

[...]
    >Can you guys help me by telling me the prices at VW for the single cd-player, the 6 cd player in cockpit and the 6 cd player under the seat??

Single 265 Eur, 6 cd cockpit appr. 430 Eur, 6 cd seat appr. 330 Eur. All incl. VAT (moms).
    On Ebay, however, people are offering those players new and with 2-year VW warranty for appr. 40% less; most deliver europe-wide. Maybe that's an alternative?!

>Which one is the best?

Depends on what you want and on what you want to spend ;)

>and is it possible to place the single-cd player in the glove compartment/or under the dashboard as my t4 has no ekstra DIN-place?

Yes, but most likely you will have to lengthen the cable(s).

Farvel, Zaydo

• Hey Zaydo

Thanks for your answer.. highly appreciated :)

I alså saw the offers on ebay.. but I don´t understand how they are able to sell new devices that much cheaper?? (no one likes to loose money??) Is buying on Ebay trustworthy??

Greetings from Svenn

• Hej!

[...]
    >I alså saw the offers on ebay.. but I don´t understand how they are able to sell new devices that much cheaper?? (no one likes to loose money??)

Well, I don't know either. But as long as they provide an original VW-bill as announced I do not need to know ;)

>Is buying on Ebay trustworthy??

I just bought a CD player and transferred the money today. I will answer your question as soon as I receive the player ;-))
    But seriously, my personal experiences with Ebay (used it 6 or 7 times for different things) are very good so far. Delivery to DK was never a problem, except for the price of course <eg>.

>Greetings from Svenn

Farvel, Zaydo

• Also a cd player for a VW radio??

If so how much did you get it for and which model??

Does the seller have more of them? it´s a bit more reassuring to buy from a guy that someone has good experienses with :)
    thanks Svenn

• Hej!

>Also a cd player for a VW radio??

Yes, but only the single CD. The guy (veltgras) still has one + 1 cd changer for the cockpit.

>If so how much did you get it for and which model??

Single, 157 Eur without delivery. Just 5 minutes before that, however, the same model was sold for 180 Eur which seems to be an average price for it.

>Does the seller have more of them? it´s a bit more reassuring to buy from a guy that someone has good experienses with :)

See above, yes. However, I still don't know whether he is trustworthy. I hope to get the player in the beginning of next week.

> thanks Svenn

Just send me an e-mail. I could give you some more infos/offers, which might be off topic here.

Farvel, Udo