Motor 2,4 D

• Hello i need your help my t4 2,4 D from 94 needs a motor my own has broken down.
    im from denmark so i need some places where i can get a used motor nere the border. it must not have gone more than 140000 km. anywone who nows where i can get something like that
    Thanks for your help

• >Hello i need your help my t4 2,4 D from 94 needs a motor my own has broken down.
    >im from denmark so i need some places where i can get a used motor nere the border. it must not have gone more than 140000 km. anywone who nows where i can get something like that
    >Thanks for your help

Hello,
    you can get a repaired motor at www.motorensuche.com but the firm is close to Cologne :

MKG Motoren Köln GmbH
    Jörg Schneider
    Lülsdorferstrasse 48
    D-53842 Troisdorf-Spich
    Germany
    Tel.: +49-2241-16519-0

They work together with some garages close to the border.
    Have a lot of success,
    Peer

• >They work together with some garages close to the border.

... and they have a potential of chaos, just to let You know...

t4Uschi
    ...who waited 5 weeks till they got their fingers out of their arses...

• >>Hello i need your help my t4 2,4 D from 94 needs a motor my own has broken down.
    >>im from denmark so i need some places where i can get a used motor nere the border. it must not have gone more than 140000 km. anywone who nows where i can get something like that
    >>Thanks for your help
    >Hello,
    >you can get a repaired motor at www.motorensuche.com but the firm is close to Cologne :
    >MKG Motoren Köln GmbH
    >Jörg Schneider
    >Lülsdorferstrasse 48
    >D-53842 Troisdorf-Spich
    >Germany
    >Tel.: +49-2241-16519-0
    >They work together with some garages close to the border.
    >Have a lot of success,
    >Peer
    i dont have that kind of money for an repaired motor so i need a used motor from a damage t4 or something like that