T4 ESP coding problems

• Hello
    On start I want to apologize If I doubled theme or not in right place but I've problems with german :(

I have T4 2003 AVT 2.5 with ESP and manuall.
    4 months ago i has to change esp unit. I bought same like my broken but when I changed it the coding was 00000
    I was trying many coding but always is "Wrong coding"
    I found many coding for diesel motor with esp but any for benzin AVT :(
    Mayby someone can help me?

ESP:
    7d0 907 379 G
    esp 5.3 t4 front v37

ENGINE:
    023 906 033 b
    2v simos3g00hs3578

Best Regards
    ALEX

• Moin,

you are looking for the login code to start the coding, aren't you? There are about 10 different for the AVT, depending on the type of brake (1LU / 1LB), the wheel size (15 / 16 '') and the wheel base (short / long). The same applies to the code you actually have to program.

• Yes I'm looking for the login and the code.
    I'm not thinking that is so much about 10 like you wrote :( I didn't find any one for the AVT.
    I have 16" weel's, short version of bus (it's Multivan) but I have not idea what is 1LU/1LB.
    If you have some diferent codes I will try all of them.

• ..... but I have not idea what is 1LU/1LB.

Hej alexw,

this code shows of the kind of breaks which are in your car.

See in the long list in the T4 WIKI.

alla dann - Fridi 1.9D(1X) 12/91 LR, LKW (03/1994 bis 07/2010) von 20 500 bis 610 000 2.5D(ACV-ABT)05/00 LR, PKW, Syncro (seit 10/2009) von 238 000 bis jetzt 655 000 Verbrauch zur Zeit: 7,6 l / 100 km :) insgesamt 1 103 000 km auf T4 8)

• We don't unredstand each other.
    I know T4 wiki and i know wher schould be te information witch kind of brake i have.
    The proble is that my T4 is from 1996 and he hasn't anything.
    Now I have new engine, climatronic, ESP etc. I build it on my hands - it's took almost a 1 year.
    Now only one problem is ESP.
    The brakes i took from 2,5 TDI 2003 multivan but i dont know anything more.

I need somethink like this link http://www.t4-wiki.de/wiki/Kombiinstrument codierung for ESP not for instruments - but i can't find nothink like this.

On start it looks this:
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://cdn3.asteroid.pl/c11/a.fotka.pl/068/500/68500970_800_s.jpg]

Now it looks that:

[Blockierte Grafik: http://cdn3.asteroid.pl/c12/a.fotka.pl/082/811/82811751_800_s.jpg]

• Zitat von alexw200

The brakes i took from 2,5 TDI 2003 multivan but i dont know anything more.

Should be 1LB, but there are 2 different types of brakes: ATE FN3 and ATE FNR. I'm not sure if this is important for the ESP coding?

If you post a picture of your brake we could tell you which one you have.

Langer Radstand, Flügeltüren - keine ABE dafür 8)

• Moin,

I'm not thinking that is so much about 10 like you wrote :( I didn't find any one for the AVT.

Believe me, there are that many.
    Login / Code:
    07366 / 06336 for 16'', brake 1LB (typ FNR), standard suspension setting (1P0)
    07766 / 06736 for 16'', brake 1LB (typ FNR), lower suspension setting (1P4, as a Multivan most likely has)
    07466 / 06436 for 16'', brake 1LB (typ FNR), sport suspension setting (1P9)

Both for manual transmission and short wheelbase. 1Px and 1LB are VW-specific PR-numbers, which you will find in the car's service book or on a sticker as described here: http://www.t4-wiki.de/wiki/Fahrzeugdatentr%C3%A4ger

Make sure that you go through the required steps to zero-adjust G85 (steering angle sensor).

• Should be 1LB, but there are 2 different types of brakes: ATE FN3 and ATE FNR. I'm not sure if this is important for the ESP coding?

If you post a picture of your brake we could tell you which one you have.

Ok I take pic and paste it here.

I try this codding, always is "Module incorectly coded"
    They are from diferent engines not from AVT, they don't match with engine module, I have SIMOS and they are for diferent one.

• Moin,

coding of the ESP controller requires, that the Work Shop Code is set into the VAG tool. That is, what the repair manual says. Maybe, this may cause a problem. But I don't know what tool you are using, and actually I don't have any experience with this issue.

• Maybe You right with the WSC, tomorow i try with somme codes.
    The CAN gateway i have coding for 00008, 00002 is car with ABS and with AIRBAG sensor without CAN line only with K-Line and for driwer and passanger bags only, 00008 is ABS with AIRBAG sensor with CAN line and with safety belts sensors.

I use VAG (3.xx 4.xx) VCDS (9.xx 10.xx) CDIF2

• Moin,

coding of the ESP controller requires, that the Work Shop Code is set into the VAG tool. That is, what the repair manual says. Maybe, this may cause a problem. But I don't know what tool you are using, and actually I don't have any experience with this issue.

Thanx, Thanx, Thanx
    It's doesnt mater what is te WSC, it can be everything but no 00000 :)
    You solved my problem.

This coding 07366 / 06336 for 16'', brake 1LB (typ FNR), standard suspension setting (1P0) and WSC 00001, calibration and test during drive and it's work