Klima Steuergerät

• Hallo Miteinander

Nachdem ich mit meiner desolaten Klima/Heizungssteuerung verzweifelt bin und alles an peripheren Relais gewechselt hab bin ich dann doch in die Werkstatt (alter T4 Liebhaber). Dort war dann schnell klar, dass das Steuergerät wohl macht, was es will. Zusatzheizer lässt sich starten, der hinter hintere Wärmetauscher heizt, nur vorne bläst es immer kä,ter, je höher die gewählte Temperatur ist. Das besagte Steuergerät ist bei VW nicht mehr zu haben, ein Händler aus Litauen will 526€ und einer bei Ebay (aus Deutschland) nimmt 289€ schickt dann aber ein defektes (jetzt geht die Heizung vorne, aber hinten nicht mehr🤮. Hat jemand eine Idee, noch so ein Ding rumliegen oder kennt einen Freundlichen der was hat? Die Teilenummer lautet 5HB-007-054-01.

Einen Zusammenhang mit dem Zuheizer kenne ich, in Bezug auf eingestellte Temperatur, nicht.

sind ja auch zwei sehr voneinander unabhängige Geräte ... es profitiert allenfalls die Climatronic von der Heizleistung des ZH.

Gruß
    MiKo
    ----------------------------------------

Caravelle 11/98 AHY+, 550940 km;
    (17.06.1999 bis 01.03.2018 - 6833 Tage)

mittlerweile 74 Monate "auf Entzug" - der Caddy ist seit 185Tkm eine brauchbare "Ersatzdroge"

• Hello everyone

After I am desperate with my desolate air conditioning / heating control and have changed everything on the peripheral relays, I went to the workshop (old T4 lover). It quickly became clear there that the control unit was doing what it wanted. The auxiliary heater can be started, the one behind the rear heat exchanger heats, only the front it blows colder the higher the selected temperature. The said control unit is no longer available at VW, a dealer from Lithuania wants € 526 and one on Ebay (from Germany) takes € 289 but then sends a defective one (now the heater works in the front, but no longer in the back🤮. Does anyone have one Idea to have something like that lying around or know a friend who has something? The part number is 5HB-007-054-01.

I have a controll unit from the VR6. I dont know if it will fit yours but I can check the part number only in January. The car was a 1997 Caravelle.

• Danke Euch, das war es auch. Musste das Bedienfeld wechseln, mit Lüfterchen reinigen war es nicht getan. Leider war auch der interne Wärmetauscher dicht und ließ sich nicht spülen. Ein Neuer war für 50 € zu haben. Nur der Einbau war aufwendig.

Hello everyone

After I am desperate with my desolate air conditioning / heating control and have changed everything on the peripheral relays, I went to the workshop (old T4 lover). It quickly became clear there that the control unit was doing what it wanted. The auxiliary heater can be started, the one behind the rear heat exchanger heats, only the front it blows colder the higher the selected temperature. The said control unit is no longer available at VW, a dealer from Lithuania wants € 526 and one on Ebay (from Germany) takes € 289 but then sends a defective one (now the heater works in the front, but no longer in the back🤮. Does anyone have one Idea to have something like that lying around or know a friend who has something? The part number is 5HB-007-054-01.

I have a controll unit from the VR6. I dont know if it will fit yours but I can check the part number only in January. The car was a 1997 Caravelle.

Schönes Wochenende Euch

• I have a controll unit from the VR6. I dont know if it will fit yours but I can check the part number only in January. The car was a 1997 Caravelle.

Thank you INDIAN,

Nice from you, but i have id done, i am need online the conrol panel. Now its runing again.

Good bye